Welcome!

Greetings traveler! You have just stumbled upon the travel blog of the very handsome Odysseus and his merry men. We will be documenting our adventures in this blog. We hope that you would enjoy reading this blog, and that you might even be encouraged to follow in Odysseus's footsteps and kill some monsters.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Letter from Odysseus

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I discontinue this travel blog. It is with my deepest regrets to inform you that all of my beloved companions have... passed on, leaving me behind. If only they hadn't eaten the cattle... There is not much tale left to tell, I am afraid. To the faithful readers of this blog, do not despair for me, I will return to Ithaca safely. One day.

Oh, I hear Calypso coming. This is Odysseus, signing out for the final time.

- Odysseus

No comments:

Post a Comment