Welcome!

Greetings traveler! You have just stumbled upon the travel blog of the very handsome Odysseus and his merry men. We will be documenting our adventures in this blog. We hope that you would enjoy reading this blog, and that you might even be encouraged to follow in Odysseus's footsteps and kill some monsters.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Greetings!

The very handsome Odysseus


The war was finally over. I could finally go back home to sunny Ithaca to my wi-

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. How nice of me. I’m Alphaeus, one of Mr. Odysseus’s men, and if you don’t know what you’re reading, this is Odysseus and Friends’ Official Odyssey Travel Blog, updated every once in a while. Okay, I guess I could be clearer. Updates every Wednesdays and Sundays, maybe some other days if we’re feeling good.

Enjoy reading!

PS: Odysseus wrote that caption.

No comments:

Post a Comment